1) Enjoy some mouthwatering authentic Mexican cuisine at Port Macquarie's newest restaurant sensation Luna Bonita. Open for brekky, lunch and dinner this weekend, so here's your chance to visit Northern Mexico right here in Port Macquarie!
2) Make a beeline to the fabulous store Beeline Toys for a range of high quality, affordable toys with a focus on engaging children in imaginative open ended play. You and your kids will be amazzzzed! Open Saturday 9am to 4pm.
3) Visit the Glasshouse Regional Gallery, Port Macquarie's lively hub for culture creativity and the arts. Currently showing is the "Our culture, our connections, our stories" exhibition, a special partnership between TAFE NSW, the Glasshouse Regional Gallery, Port Macquarie and local Aboriginal artists. Open from 10am until 4pm on weekends and entry is free to the gallery.
4) On Saturday morning (22 July, 8am until 12pm), visit the Wauchope Farmers' Markets at the Wauchope Showground for the freshest and tastiest food from our local farmers and producers as well as local artisans, crafts, plants and more.
5) Any brides or grooms to be out there should definitely check out Sails Resort by Rydges's Wedding Open Day on this Sunday 23 July from 12pm - 4pm. They are opening their doors to their stunning Chapel and event Pavillion, which will be styled as if it's for a Wedding and Reception. A fabulous way to picture your dream wedding at one of the most picturesque waterfront wedding venues in Port Macquarie.
Pick up a copy of our latest free discover magazine locally (look out for the stunning koala illustration cover by local Mel Casey)
or check out our other suggested web pages:Things to do
|Tags: Things to Do|