Giddy Up with Bellrowan Valley Horseriding
In the foothills of the Hastings Valley hinterland lies Bellrowan Valley.
With just a short 30 minute drive from Port Macquarie NSW and 15 minutes from Wauchope you can feel like you are a million miles from anywhere.
Established over 12 years with over 40,000 riders experiencing one of Australia's most recommended horse riding adventures. Bellrowan Valley was the winner of the North Coast Tourism Awards in 2007, 2010, 2012 (Silver) and 2014 for business excellence, being the premier adventure tourism activity in NSW's fastest growing tourism regions.
Whether it's just you and your partner, friends, kids, family or tour group, they look forward to taking you on a relaxed and unforgettable ride on one of Bellrowan's much loved and trusted horses.
- Take to the hills and explore their hinterland, a great Aussie bush experience
- Daily 1 hour and 2 hour trail rides, 2 Day Pub ride, Overnight Packages, 3 Day Trek
- Beginners to experienced riders from 5 years +
- Small groups with experienced and friendly guides
- Shady, picturesque forest trails, abundant wildlife
- Easy scenic 30 minute drive from Port Macquarie
- Happy, quiet healthy horses, the best!
Horses are their love and giving their visitors a great experience is their passion, all year round! Check out Bellrowan Valley's Tripadvisor reviews to see why it is one of the most popular attractions in Greater Port Macquarie. Open 7 days.
Bellrowan Valley Horseriding
20 Crows Road
Ph: 02 6587 5227
|Tags: Things to Do Family Fun and Adventure|