7 Ways to Spend Your Weekend
Struggling to make some plans this weekend? We have you covered with these great ideas:
1) For one last time, it's HALF PRICE U-pick strawberries at Ricardoes Tomatoes & Strawberries this Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Stock up on some ripe juicy strawberries and have fun picking them straight from the crops with the kids!
2) Aussie musician, James Bennett is launching his new album on Friday night at the Latin Loafer. Grab your mates and end the working week right by eating amazing tapas and listening to some awesome tunes (7pm, tickets to the album launch $25.00).
3) Are you looking for unique gifts for kids? You simply must check out Beeline Toys on Clarence Street in Port Macquarie. They stock a carefully selected range of high quality, affordable toys with a focus on engaging children in imaginative play. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff are always happy to help you choose from the wide selection of wooden toys, felt creations, puzzles, games, art & craft activities, sand/beach toys and so much more.
4) Celebrate Bike Week and get along to a family fun day at Westport Park on Saturday from 10am until 2pm. Hosted by Port Macquarie Hastings Council there'll be a range of activities including a novice Bike Arena, Mountain Bike Challenge Track, Bike Mechanical checks and health advice.
5) Fancy some live music, lunch and fun this Sunday? Head to Little Fish Cafe and Restaurant just minutes from Port Macquarie and enjoy some sultry jazz music amongst the vines. Kids welcome, and be sure to make a booking to avoid disappointment (12pm to 2.30pm).
6) On Sunday (8am - 1pm), find a little bit of everything at the monthly Laurieton Riverwalk Markets held along the banks of the Camden Haven River.
7) Need to be at one with nature? Take a trip out to Burrawan State Forest (10kms south of Wauchope) to see the tourism award-winning 'Old Bottlebutt', the largest Red Bloodwood tree in the Southern Hemisphere.
Need some more inspiration?
Pick up a copy of our latest free discover magazine locally (look out for the stunning koala illustration on the cover by local Mel Casey):
Or check out our other website pages:
|Tags: Things to Do Holiday Shopping Family Fun and Adventure Camden Haven Eating and Drinking|