1) Friday night is Taco Night at Luna Bonita! Finish up your work week Mexican style and enjoy a feast of Tacos and Tostadas. They also have a special price for orders of 3 or more! Wash it down with your choice of Mexican beer Pacifico, Sol or Corona with your order for just $5. Arriba arriba!
2) Get fit for summer and head on out to Stoney Aqua Park for Saturday Bootcamps with Every Body Personal Training. Release your inner child at this awesome new acqua park located just 10 minutes north of Port Macquarie. Cost is $25.00 per session and call Graeme to book in on 0413 871 207.
3) Fancy a crafternoon at Sea Acres Rainforest Centre? Frugal Arts are putting on a Crafternoon Screen Printing Workshop on Saturday from 1pm until 3pm where you will discover the natives growing in your backyard, and take a closer look. There is a fundamental beauty in the creation of nature, its simple lines, and then at times intricate features - what a delight to come in close and look! Once this journey is taken you'll see what happens when printmaking is thrown into the mix. Bring your own t-shirt or use one of their op-shop ones. $20 per person including 'crafternoon tea'. Book your spot by calling Sea Acres on 6582 3355.
4) Port Macquarie's iconic Whalebone Wharf has had a facelift and has re-opened this week! Now open for breakfast, lunch or dinner, their newly renovated Hamptons inspired absolute waterfront restaurant is the place to be. Grab your mates or your family and go check it out for yourself! Be sure to book ahead to avoid disappointment.
5) On Sunday (9am until 1pm) enjoy a relaxed morning out at The Artist Market within the grounds of the Maritime Museum. Join in the crafting fun with Rhi Rebellion, grab a coffee and sit back and listen to the music of Troy White, then wander through the incredible range of eclectic market stalls - the perfect place to spend your Sunday morning!
Pick up a copy of our latest free discover magazine locally or keep surfing on our website for more details:
|Tags: Things to Do Holiday Shopping Family Fun and Adventure Eating and Drinking Galleries and Exhibitions|