10 Things to Do In Rainy Weather
Looking for some things to do with the kids on a rainy day? Here's some ideas to keep them amused:
1) It may be wet out but you'll get wet anyway at Stoney Aqua Park! New to the area is one of the world's largest aqua parks. Located just 10 minutes from Port Macquarie (10am until 5pm).
2) Go strawberry picking in the under cover greenhouse at Ricardoes Tomatoes & Strawberries (Farm gate sales from 7am, Cafe Red 9am until 3pm)
3) Visit the Mid North Coast Maritime Museum and learn about our maritime history (10am - 4pm)
4) Treat the kids to a burger at The Burger Rebellion. With craft beer on tap to wash it down, adults will enjoy it too!
5) Take the kids for a play at the newly renovated Jumbos Playland (10am - 3pm)
6) Burn some energy at the Centre of Gravity, Indoor Rock Climbing & Laser Tag, Port Macquarie (10am - 9pm)
7) Take in a movie at Majestic Cinema Port Macquarie
10) Take to the shops and check out all these great places Holiday Shopping
For more inspiration, keep surfing on our website or pick up a copy of our latest free magazine locally.
|Tags:Things to DoFamily Fun and AdventureEating and Drinking|